YELLOW Waterproof Foot Ring Passive Rfid Tags For Chicken Duck
Designed as mini passive RFID tags, these LF or HF RFID Animal Foot
Rings provide an accurate and effective way for fowl tracing. After
taking these mini rings to tagging poultry, the RFID poultry
tracking system could collect the data automatically and accurately
when these tags are within the reading range of RFID Reader and the
information can be anything such as animal feed, drugs, animal
nutrition and arrival time and so forth.
Besides being compliant with the ISO 11784, ISO 11785 or ISO 15693
protocols, all the RFID Foot Rings can be customized with kinds of
chips. Moreover, Sealed inside the ABS housing, the RFID Foot Ring
tag is waterproof and suitable for outdoor environment. At the same
time, the colors can also be customized, thus, people can choose
different colors to match different kinds of poultry. With these
advantages, the RFID Foot Rings make the management more
personalized. Mounted on the foot with the ring, the animals can be
avoided the uncommon incident. In a word, these RFID foot rings
improve the animal management, bring a great joy for customers and
are really ideal selection for poultry management, like ducks,
pigeons, chicken, goose and other for poultry management.
|Power Supply Mode||Passive|
|Protocol||ISO11784 / ISO11785|
|Memory||ROM / 64bit / 512 bit|
|Operating Distance||Up to 10cm(depending on antenna geometry and reader)|
|Package||200 or 250pcs/bag, or on request|
• Item name: RFID Pigeon Foot Ring Tag
• Application: Used in animal tracking and management
• Chip available:TK4100,EM4200,T5577.
• Frequency:LF: 125KHz
• Read Distance: 1-20cm(relative to reader)
• Protocol: ISO11784/ISO11785,ISO15693.
• Material: ABS or customized
• Water-proof, moisture-proof,shock-proof, high temperature
• Color: red,blue or customized
• Printing: Silk-screen printing with logo/ Ink-jet printing or
Thermal transfer printing or Laser process of Serial Number / Chip
encoding / Laser Logo.
• Working Temperature: -20 º - 120 ºC
• Storage Temperature: -40 º - 125 ºC
• Writing Cycle: 100,000 times
If you are interested in this tag, please welcome to send us an